Fecal Worm Testing Kit
- Detects Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms, and Coccidia in All Animals
- Results Within 48 Hours of Receipt of Collection Sample
- Professional Veterinarian Lab Testing With No Additional Exam, Collection or Lab Fees
- Also Tests for Tapeworm If Sent in a Separate Collection Bag in the Same Mailer
- Early Diagnosis of Fecal Worms Could Possibly Save Your Pet's Life!
- Requires 1-2 Teaspoons of Stool in Order to Run the Test
- The Kit Includes: Sample Collection Kit and Mailer (Postage Not Included)
Collect 1-2 tsp. of Stool Sample, Place in Enclosed Kit, and Mail Via First Class U.S. Mail (Postage Not Included) to the Perfect Pet Products Veterinary Lab. The Test Will Be Processed Within 24 Hours of Receipt, and Results Can Be Phoned, Emailed or Faxed.
Make sure you provide exactly 1-2 Teaspoons of Stool, any less, and we might not be able to run the test!
When mailing worm samples, add 2 drops of alcohol, and 2 drops of water to the worm, to prevent drying, and disintegration.
Learn More: F.A.Q.s